What is Burlap Jute Fabric ?
Jute is a natural fiber also known as burlap. Jute is a fabric made from the annual plant. It made from environmentally friendly natural fiber. It is one of the most important natural fibers after cotton. It is completely biodegradable. It is mainly used to transport food.
What is jute used for?
Burlap jute fabric is used in the field of packaging as sacks, but is also a popular product for decorating, hobby, art crafting, decorative table runners, costumes, tablecloths, making bags, pouches, accessories and gardening ( It can be used to wrap trees and branches ). It also can used as jute sacks for Christmas or decorations for a wedding. It adds chic look to any event.
What are Advantages of Jute Fabric ?
- Burlap Jute is durable and can be used again and again and is therefore very environmentally friendly
- It a very low CO2, water and eco footprint
- It is very sustainable, recyclable and reusable.
- It is completely breathable and biodegradable.
- It is ecological and can be easily disposed of on the compost.
- It can absorb a lot of moisture
- It is easy to dye
- It degrades biologically in 1-2 years.
- It is extremely strong.
- It is tear-proof
- It is easy to cut and is easy to sew.
- It is trendy and hip!
- It’s relatively inexpensive
Why is jute a good fabric for bags?
- Jute Fabric is very durable and reusable.
- It is 100% natural, eco-friendly and long-lasting.
- You can carry heavy items with a jute bag.
- It looks chic.
- Great alternative for home, wedding decoration, gift or promotional giveaways.
- It is strong fabric, so it is ideal as a shopping grocery bag.
- Easy printing, you can customize it easily by using screen print or heat transfer vinyl.
- It is cost effective promotional gift for business.
How to Care for Jute ?
- Burlap Jute is not always washable
- It is usually not suitable for tumble drying
- Unless otherwise stated, jute can be ironed